- In 1979 I married my pretty wife Monica. She was one of my Stained Glass students at SunCatcher Studios in Calgary, Alberta. I guess this is a true story of Student falls in love with Teacher!
- We have 3 gorgeous daughters - Courtney and twins Brittany and Lindsay.
- Lindsay and her husband Marty made us first time grandparents to a girl names Frances. Nothing like being Papa D!
- Two Cats, One Dog
- For six years I owned SunCatcher Studios, a Stained Glass business in Calgary. We did windows for churches, restaurants and homes as well as custom designed lampshades. Home owners liked the idea of one-of-a-kind, signed and dated heirlooms. I taught lessons to hundreds of students, my wife being the prettiest, of course! (She reads this now and again.)
- I studied for and acquired my 60 Ton Limited Master's (Captain's) Ticket. I have a passion for boats and fishing. Born in Taber Alberta, I always wanted to be on the water, so I got my License, allowing me to Captain a vessel up to approximately 60 feet with passengers. Quite a challenge for a prairie boy, but worth it.,
Buying a home?
Your satisfaction is my top priority! I will take the time to listen to your needs and desires and help you find your dream home. My 35+ years of experience will guide you through every market condition. Competing offers? No problem. Succeeded there! Foreclosures? No problem. Done that! Want to buy a mobile home? Done that! Townhouse or Condo? Done that too! Want to buy a Commercial or Investment property? I have done those too! I am the Professional you need to call for any and all of your Real Estate needs! I have done over 1500 transactions. Take advantage of my experience.
Selling your home?
I will get your home sold for TOP DOLLAR as fast as possible. My online and offline marketing programs give me the edge needed to make this possible. I will sit down and explain the full program prior to signing contracts.